Photos OK to edit
Snowy_Barn_Sunset___Color_by_sideways_8.jpg

Snowy_Barn_Sunset___BW_by_sideways_8.jpg

Snowy_Barn_Sunset_2___BW_by_sideways_8.jpg

HDR

Snowy_Barn_HDR_by_sideways_8.jpg

Last edited:
i like #2
what is HDR though? just looks like a blurred up image to me...

ya i know, it came out like ass for some reason, no matter how i messed w/ it.

FYI I found out that i forgot to turn on "prevent ghosting" on photomatix...so i reran the hdr process..and edited in the new version into the original post. it looks better than the first assy version.

Last edited:
One and two seem to have a lot of noise. I like three and four and four the best.

oh wow that looks a whole lot better.
i like 4 the best now!!

I like one but do not like the noise. The hdr one takes care of the noise but its a bit dark. I do love the contrast in the hdr one.

Also, I would recommend a tighter crop.
Maybe something like this. Im am only a beginner but here is what I had in mind. I did this in less then 2 minutes.
Snowy_Barn_Sunset___Color_by_sid-1.jpg

Last edited:
the noise was from the fact that i forgot i still had the camera on auto iso, and it was snapping things at 400...which isnt bad, but its a bad base to start off with if youve got any fixing to do after the pic is taken.

thanks for the input guys.

Hi. I like #3 the best. I like the colors, and the warmer tone makes it seem more comfortable -- more like sunset.

I think I might have preferred the black-and-white ones, but the building is too dark.

I think the buiilding is a little dark in all of the pictures, which takes out some of the character. Here's my take:

hdr2.jpg

I was trying to give it more of an 'HDR' feel. It's a great picture, and I like the foreground leading into the building. It gives it a lot of character.

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back