Which web hosting service do you use?

I use lunarpages... got their $4.95 a month version and couldn't be happier

I create a website using iWeb on a mac and then I upload it to their service how?
I switched my from another host...but Hostgator took care of it all for me. Their helpdesk was quite good, don't hesitate to ask them.

For uploading directly from your computer, the best way is probably with an FTP program (there are several available).

2 days ago they had a coupon for a free year of shared hosting. I learned about this just as it died, go figure. :) Plus I didnt have time to see if it was quality host and worth the effort, even though it was free. Now I wish I did. : )

No godaddy peeps here?

I've been using godaddy since 2008 and I have no complaints. Their shared hosting is about 6 bucks a month. You can have a lot of individual sites on one account for the same price of 6/month

No godaddy peeps here?

I've been using godaddy since 2008 and I have no complaints. Their shared hosting is about 6 bucks a month. You can have a lot of individual sites on one account for the same price of 6/month
This thread is OLD, dug up by a spammer (posted just above you), who has now been reported.

I have been using photoshelter, it's more expensive than the others, but simple to set up pages, and change how the site looks, with the click of a button. I've been happy with them, for over 3 years now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back