What's new

Which would it be? A little help guys!

Canon or Nikon?


  • Total voters
    20
I keep seeing that you don't want to use the camera for any else but taking pictures for personal use. Just get the one that costs the least or one of Nikon's entry level DSLRs.
 
I keep seeing that you don't want to use the camera for any else but taking pictures for personal use. Just get the one that costs the least or one of Nikon's entry level DSLRs.


Personal use yet I want to take pictures of landscapes and scenery like a pro. So you're using Canon's 60d. Obviously you also voted for it. Seriously, I've been thinking about 550d and 60d, there's a lil difference between the two right? So maybe it's better to just go for 550d, they say it's a baby 7d.
 
Yeah, thanks. The most important thing about the advantage of 60d would be a more rugged weatherproof body, this makes me opt for 60d. Max continuous max burst is a big gap but 3.7fps is I think more than enough from what a hobby needs.:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom