Reaction score
Website
www.pinkdoorboudoir.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Inked!
$973539_592258227458852_803184817_n.jpg

I think I need a shot from further back to be sure. :D

I keep telling myself I want a tattoo, but I never pull the trigger. I made it through a 20 year career in the Navy without one. I think my daughter's clockin' in about 15 of them at this point.

I may do it and, if I do, it'll be only one of two things, but I'm not doing it yet. I want to do it late enough in life so it still looks good when they stick me in the ground...

I keep telling myself I want a tattoo, but I never pull the trigger. I made it through a 20 year career in the Navy without one. I think my daughter's clockin' in about 15 of them at this point.

I may do it and, if I do, it'll be only one of two things, but I'm not doing it yet. I want to do it late enough in life so it still looks good when they stick me in the ground...

Do it while your skin is young. People of your... vintage tend to have thinner skin and the ink doesn't take as well.

Do it while your skin is young. People of your... vintage tend to have thinner skin and the ink doesn't take as well.

That is so true! I love mine. . . it was technically #3, but I had #1 covered up. . . so, I am still sitting at a total of two. It's a huge tattoo though! Took 2.5 hours, and takes up my entire side. I am planning out the next one! Still working through the design :)

Hush robin. . . there is a skull, not pictured. That makes me a bad a** for having a skull. . . . just sayin'

Chicks 'n' Tats....

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back