while my wife's away....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raymond J Barlow said:
keep that map I sent ya JM! WOW, you have all the luck!

Yes, he is a lucky fella... after all, he's married to me! :mrgreen:

Calliope said:
Yes, he is a lucky fella... after all, he's married to me! :mrgreen:
I agree, he is very lucky to have you in his life. In fact, I'd say he is one of the luckiest men in the county, no the state, no the country, no wait the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that's not pouring it on too thick, is it?)

I don't know if this attempt at reverse psychology is going to work or not, but here's hoping it does.

looks like i'm in for it, eh? you guys keep me in your prayers ;)

JonMikal said:
looks like i'm in for it, eh? you guys keep me in your prayers ;)

Rgrt :thumbup:

62709691-O.jpg

Ya know how to get to Canada from there...right?

You know, you really weren't that smart ... you could have pm'd these to all the men and ya'll could have had a conversation privately about it and Mistress would have never known ... after all, we do it all the time with the shirtless firefighters, men in uniform and various and sundry other buffed up men ... see ... ya'll never knew ...

But, JM ... you're married to 1/3 of the Coven Three ... :er: spells work, dude ...

JonK said:
:biglaugh: last shot is the best

thats exactly what me and nicole will say when calliope puts the gun back down...

calliopallie....the power of the three...(shall we call it the dark trinity??)

we got your back, sister covenness...

jm...... shame you couldnt find something to take a pic of...:er:

kelox said:
I agree, he is very lucky to have you in his life. In fact, I'd say he is one of the luckiest men in the county, no the state, no the country, no wait the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that's not pouring it on too thick, is it?)

Um, just a tad :er:

nice shots jon, they are all good, but florida and north carolina are my favorites... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back