While you wait....

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Oklahoma got hammered with an ice storm this week that cause our power to be out about 36 hours. So while waiting on it to come back on, might as well get some practice in. Finding interesting in the ordinary by looking at composition.

1) Frozen

Ice-storm-9.jpg

2) Ice on a windshield.
Ice-storm-18.jpg

3)Ice below the rim.
Ice-storm-22.jpg

4) Follow the light.
icestorm2020-17.jpg

5) Cutting through the darkness.
icestorm2020-18.jpg

I love your 1st three photos. Ice photos are so unique and individualized they're always great subjects.

Nice set, Ron. To me those are some scary reminders of life up north and I don't miss getting ice off the windshield in the cold. :02.47-tranquillity:
I'm curious, do you have back-up power for the fridge or do you just wheel it outside to keep the food from spoiling?

What a difference a few miles makes, we were in the 70-80's. Not a fan of ice, nor of power outage. This is a really good set Ron, you managed to use your time well.

Very nice set of images.

Having no power can sure make you appreciate the days we live in. You spent your time well.

Agreed, thanks.

I love your 1st three photos. Ice photos are so unique and individualized they're always great subjects.

Thank you.

Very nice.

And ice storm suck!

Thank you and yes they do.

Nice set, Ron. To me those are some scary reminders of life up north and I don't miss getting ice off the windshield in the cold. :02.47-tranquillity:
I'm curious, do you have back-up power for the fridge or do you just wheel it outside to keep the food from spoiling?

No, luckily we were only out of power about 38 hours and didn't loose much from the fridge. (We have our freezer with most of the food in the garage and it kept things frozen.

What a difference a few miles makes, we were in the 70-80's. Not a fan of ice, nor of power outage. This is a really good set Ron, you managed to use your time well.

Thank you.

Very nice set of images.

Thank you.

Good set.

We've been hammered with stroms here this weekend. We're away in our motorhome and it's been horrendous. Just torrential rain and gales but no ice as yet.

That said there's something enjoyable about being in a motorhome/caravan in such conditions.

Very nice images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back