What's new

Whirlpool in the haunted forest...

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
6,734
Reaction score
3,221
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A picture never lies, huh?

Only post-processing here is some sharpening, saturation adjust and resizing. Everything else is recorded by the camera as it happened. Got outa there as fast as I could... ;)

$Whirlpool_7016.webp
 
Funky!

Is it slightly tilted or is that an optical illusion?
 
Love it, Paul!! Tricky, tricky!! :mrgreen:
 
Funky!

Is it slightly tilted or is that an optical illusion?

When the land starts whirling around you, it's hard to keep a level footing. ;-)

Love it, Paul!! Tricky, tricky!! :mrgreen:

Says the Trickster herself. You were part of the inspiration for this, with your creative use of motion. STILL haven't totally figured out the moves you make (Hey! we're talking with the flowers!).

Nice one!

Thanks - was trying to do something similar to yours, but then the whirlpool started...

Love that shot!! Was there a wind storm?

Actually there was. Winds were recorded to 100 kph (about 55 mph) the previous day. I was in the country checking to see what damage happened to our cottage. I'm leaving shortly for there with a chainsaw to get rid of some wind-fall.



All joking aside, trying to do a proper capture is damn difficult! I think I got maybe about 100 trying different things, and this one was the closest to semi-acceptable. But, it is a lot of fun trying something different. Need more practice.
 
When the land starts whirling around you, it's hard to keep a level footing. ;-) Says the Trickster herself. You were part of the inspiration for this, with your creative use of motion. STILL haven't totally figured out the moves you make (Hey! we're talking with the flowers!). Thanks - was trying to do something similar to yours, but then the whirlpool started... Actually there was. Winds were recorded to 100 kph (about 55 mph) the previous day. I was in the country checking to see what damage happened to our cottage. I'm leaving shortly for there with a chainsaw to get rid of some wind-fall. All joking aside, trying to do a proper capture is damn difficult! I think I got maybe about 100 trying different things, and this one was the closest to semi-acceptable. But, it is a lot of fun trying something different. Need more practice.

Definitely windy! It's a really cool shot. Be careful out there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom