What's new

White Friday

Tony S

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
2,094
Reaction score
598
Location
Eatonville, Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After seeing the masses shopping last night I needed something a bit more peaceful and uplifting. Thankfully the clouds cleared off today after two weeks of rain and wind. Mt Rainier looks spectacular with it's winter blanket of snow on it.

About 40 minutes before sunset, looking at the exif reminds me I need to reset the clock on my cameras.


399728176.jpg



399728178.jpg


399728177.jpg

...
 
The first shot is pretty good, though I would not have centered it. Nonetheless, good exposure and focus it looks very sharp!
 
I like first image. It's fantastic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom