What's new

White Lightening!

I was able to get out to another location this weekend with the storms rolling in.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369059236.605112.webp
 
I was able to get out to another location this weekend with the storms rolling in.

View attachment 45422

This one has a better concept, Ron. I see where you're going with it. I wish I could see the exposure info, because it looks like your ISO may have been a bit high.

Personally, the first one is more dynamic based on the lightening alone. However, if you stayed out where you were and took many shots (hopefully capturing multiple bolts over an hour or so) you could merge them all into one image if you were to use a tripod for all of the exposures. Thus giving you the interesting foreground and the dynamic sky.

Keep it up!
 
Thanks Tyler. I was out there about 30 minutes before the wind and rain ran me off. The ISO on this last one was at 100. This one seems a little dark to me but I was trying to keep the exposure at about 15 seconds.

Camera Canon EOS REBEL T3i Focal Length 35mm
Shutter Speed 15 sec
Aperture f/16
ISO/Film 100
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom