What's new

White Sands National Monument

MulesAFpilot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last weekend I got the go down to Alamogordo for an Air Force event. While there, I went out to the White Sands National Monument for the first time. It really was breath taking. Not to mention it was windy. It was tough trying to keep the sand out of my camera and bag.

[click for larger]

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.
 
I love how white the sand is... They all look so serene! (1 & 2 would have been great for the 'simplicity' theme contest...)
 
I especially like the first three...the combination of the brilliant blue sky, the white sand, and the patterns in the sand make for really pleasing images. :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom