White spider

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This joker was tiny. It was hard to focus, especially being alittle windy. This is the best I can do at the time and with the kit lens. I'm putting a Macro on my to get list.
As always... Thx for looking.

whitespider2.jpg

I absolutely love this picture. The spider is fabulous. I especially like the pollen stuck in the silk threads.

I've never been able to take any really decent macro shots. I purchased a cheap set of close-up filters and can get a somewhat decent shot, but still haven't been able to get the detail and clarity I want.

Thanks for sharing.

John Gilmore

Good picture M@ko. nicely framed and the spider is so neat on the petal, having the pollen attached to the spider and web really adds to the picture.

If I were you, M@ko, I'd be totally happy with this photo. But absolutely! I can tell this little spider was tiny ... extremely tiny. The flower gives a good scale! And to get it sooooooo crisp and well exposed ... I am in awe! This photo is so beautiful!

Thx all !! I'm glad you like it. I had to water a few things before coming into work this morning and I noticed that the lil thing is still making resident on the flower. Hope to get another shot of it. Thx for lookin and comments ! 8 )

Love this shot M @ k o . Very well done. !!!

this is just great! the spide looks so dainty and actually detailed....great shot, i think!
love the pollen...and you can see the veins in the petals....just cool!

Great shot Mako! :D
Love the composition and the fact the main parts in focus are the spider and the tip of the flower(stamen?).
The coolest part is the little pollen trail in front of the spider...neat.

This picture is great, for some reason it makes me think of winter. Th spider may be small but its crystal clear on the picture, i love the details of it. :)

I love this photo, especially the pink/red colours from the flower.

nice work M@ko!!! good going :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back