Whitworth Art Gallery Gardens

'Daniel'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The first non urban outdoor picture I'm pleased with. Taken today after going to see and exhibition of Thomas Joshua Cooper's "point of no return". People should check this guy out he has some great work.

whitworthparkfinalsmall4lz.jpg

Daniel, no worries. Somehow the board is slow - can't say why, but there are many new threads and few replies. Be patient. Give people time. And after that all you can do is HOPE for a reply :roll:

You only shoot film, right?
Very nice. I do both, but am having problems with my SRL... so most of my photos are digital these days. Still, this is very peaceful, and the trees look old, majestic. Their stems form wonderful dark "lines" against the bright fall foliage.

What I would have liked to see would be a slightly higher vantage point, so the third, fourth and fifth tree would not "disappear" (well, only their absolutely lowest end does) behind that slight hill. You see what I mean? But that is nitpicking, really.

Yeah thanks for the advice, I want to try and start shooting some outdor/landscapes so wanted advice.

No i only shoot digital. I have a 350D but I might aget a cheapish canon film back when I can afford it because I definately want to shoot film. My old Ricoh Film SLR broke so seeing as I will be getting canon fitting lenses I may as well get a film back as well that I can use. Maybe a 3000V I think you can get one for £99 which is not too bad.

Most reactions

Back