Who am I talking to?!?!

diGIgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Since i'm new to the board I would love to know who
i'm talking to here! ( i know i know i can get an idea from the profiles!)
I want more!!!!!.... :goodvibe:

post a pic and some info!

surprised+shot.jpg

n---- >:p

HA!

I miss you Nat!

We need to hook up for coffee or something. I just realized I still have your business card from that time I saw you at the Black Bull.

hi digigirl ...

my hometown is Mississauga, but basically grew up in Toronto. I miss everything about home... except the cold. :)

ChopstickHero said:
hi digigirl ...

my hometown is Mississauga, but basically grew up in Toronto. I miss everything about home... except the cold. :)

YEs... the cold is very very crappy! Cant say i'm a big fan of the weather right now! Where are u now? :(

n---->:lmao:

welll... so... I'm the minty one :) a spammer here :)

Hi, I'm Jo Cose...resident rep whore and grammarian! Nice to meet ya.

Any friend of Bace's is...erm, well....yea, so...what medication are you on exactly?

jocose said:
Hi, I'm Jo Cose...resident rep whore and grammarian! Nice to meet ya.

Any friend of Bace's is...erm, well....yea, so...what medication are you on exactly?

Ha ha nice to meet ya too! Well good friends is a streach since i havent really seen the dude in like 5 years! but ya.. base is/was defintley a cool dude! Its great that he's doing the photo thing!

n------>:p

diGIgirl said:
Ha ha nice to meet ya too! Well good friends is a streach since i havent really seen the dude in like 5 years! but ya.. base is/was defintley a cool dude! Its great that he's doing the photo thing!

n------>:p

Yo, I made a post about Harry Paterson the other day in a thread about people who have influenced your photography.

I'm sure of all people you can relate. I loved that darkroom!!!

Here's a few things that I remember about Nat...

Same birthday as mine...I think...(Dec. 11th?)
Used to live around the corner from my first Canadian School. (Lorne Scuce, *pukes*)
Dated one of my best friends VERY briefly (HA, Carsley)

What a trip dude. Of all people to stumble on a forum that I'm on.

haha crazy eh?!

my b-day is actually the 14th but close!

It really is a small world sometimes though eh?!??:lmao:

well, half of my face is in my avatar...

I'm going to take another self portrait... probably later today. :) (I have another idea...watchout) :D

My name is Chris. I'm from Texas.
If you want to know a lot of meaningless stuff about me you can read this thread... http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43021

Glad to have you here!
Stick around, and come in the chat sometime! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back