Who are the most helpful posters on TPF

Suck it bitches, I made the list!

I agree with the list as it stands now, and would add Buckster and overread. Probably a few more I'm forgetting.

Special thanks to village idiot who was giving me some great mentoring advice......

Until his inbox filled up that is! :lol:

Really? You should have PM'ed me and I would have cleaned it out...doing that now.

Garbz should be on the list, though I don't think the list is a good idea at all. People should make their own mind up about who is helpful, and they shouldn't trust anyone just because they are on a list.

Best,
Helen

Really, the most helpful person on the forum is the one you can learn something from.

FWIW.

I'm not sure if you forgot about, or just overlooked the following posters, each of whom does good work here when replying to questions and posts. Maybe some of these folks were in included in the original list of the usual suspects, I'm not sure.

O||||||||O,Sw1tch!FX,camz,garbz,HelenB,c.cloudwalker,dominantly,compur,Mitica100,
icassell,SrBiscuit. There must also be another dozen or so people who are very helpful, but do not post as frequently.

I feel The_Traveler gives the best technical advice. He knows his stuff.

Last edited:
Well there is.. and.. and also.. oh wait I can't really think of anyone. Dang it you all pretty much suck. lol.. like my post please please please.

I was going to like your post.
But then I read where you said "like my post".

Search function is the most helpful member here.

Most reactions

Back