Who are the most helpful posters on TPF

All my nominations come from "The girls of TPF". They are the most helpful when I need a jump start. They can make a 90 year old man run wind sprints. ;)

Don't Forgot about usayit.

Last edited:
Wow.......what great thread.....I agree w/ all the people nominated!! I've learned a lot over the years from them!! :hug::

Search function is the most helpful member here.
Except that it never works, and when your search returns ZERO results you have to wait 30 seconds before trying again. Google is a better resource than the search box here, lol. Even for searching this forum, I can do it faster and more reliably on Google.

I think it all depends on what you need help with

You have members who are actually helpfull without being cocky as hell all the time braging how good they are. Share thier works, lightning techniques, gear reviews and all the other fun stuff.

and you also have 2 types of nuisance.
You have the members who think they know everything, who was asking question about aperture and shutter speed on here 4 months ago, and tells you your work is ****
And you have the one who never post any of thier work, never share anything else than harsh rude crititcs without really telling you whats bad and how to fix it WHILE they brag how good they are and really they are not.

Helpfull users shouldnt be on a list since they are alot more than you have on your list and every now and then some less active members will share some really interesting stuff.

Woot I made the list!!*

Ok I'm happy now this thread can crash and burn (though surprisingly we are on page 3 and its all going smooth - ooh I'm so proud of you all! ;):))

* is that allowed - I mean I've only like 3/4years of photography and the last year I've not done much so its mostly not counting - and I've never even touched film!**

** well ok I tried it once and the film didn't load right or something silly :confused:

Woot I made the list!!*

Ok I'm happy now this thread can crash and burn (though surprisingly we are on page 3 and its all going smooth - ooh I'm so proud of you all! ;):))

* is that allowed - I mean I've only like 3/4years of photography and the last year I've not done much so its mostly not counting - and I've never even touched film!**

** well ok I tried it once and the film didn't load right or something silly :confused:

Sometimes it's not the quantity, but the quality of someone's presence.

Over .......you shouldn't be surprised you are on this list!! :hug::

Wow.......what great thread.....I agree w/ all the people nominated!! I've learned a lot over the years from them!! :hug::

Agreed, I've learned a butt-ton from these people. Not necessarily from critique on my threads, but forum-wide.

I'd like to put "Shmne" on the list too, he always gives lengthy critiques whenever he posts. I haven't seen him lately though.

Who are the most helpful posters on TPF?
HelenB -> There were information that I learned from her that I was not even able to google it. Or, do not know what to google until she mentioned some key words in the thread.

Most reactions

Back