Who are the nicest /rudest celebs you have met?

Stehay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Suzzane from Hollyoaks is nice , that is my only experience.

Brenda Epperson is a sweetheart! I went to high school with her. My younger brother dated her for a while. Brenda is an American actress and singer. Epperson is best known for being the second actress to portray the character of Ashley Abbott on the CBS daytime drama The Young and the Restless.[1]

Have you ever posted anything here on the forum about photography?

Have you ever posted anything here on the forum about photography?
I don't think he reads his owns threads, just posts and goes.

Milwaukee news anchors are the f*cking worst. Holy crap.

Dimebag Darrel was f*cking AWESOME.

Not me, but my brother met Johnny Cash when he stopped in my dinky town to grab a bite to eat. Said he was a cool guy and very friendly.

I walked past Jesse James once at a drag race when his Wife Alexis DeJoria was racing. That was cool.

Met Bernie Sanders a few times but he's just a regular guy here in Vermont but I guess him running for president makes him a little more famous.

Don't get too many celebs here in Vermont, but there is a quite of few of them that live here or have homes here. You rarely run into them though and if you do, you'd probably wont recognize them lol.

All the guys in Coheed and Cambria are absolutely the nicest guys ever.

Michael Jagmin is such a nice and down to earth guy too but im probably a bit biased as hes family haha

worst I would say Jonny Craig. Hes one of my favorite singers but hes a tool.

I met Dale Midkiff and Denise Crosby (the parents from Pet Semetary, also met some others from the cast), Ray Wise, Tyler Mane and Malcolm McDowell all at a horror convention one year. All of them were extremely nice, especially Dale Midkiff, Tyler Mane and Ray Wise. Tyler spent all his free time hanging out in the parking lot with people. My daughter got to ride up and down in the elevator with Ray Wise in their PJ's because he was looking for a full ice machine for his drink (he had her hold the elevator while he ran out). While we were at the convention she was all "who's that old guy" a few days later she was watching her favorite show and started freaking out when she realized he played the main character. It's definitely an experience she will never forget - getting to ride up and down the floors in the elevator with one of her favorite actors while they were both in PJ's. She couldn't believe how nice he was and he even remembered her from earlier in the weekend when we had our photo taken with him.

Sent from my SM-N915T using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

When I was doing telemarketing, I had a nice conversation with Christopher Lloyd, whether it was really him or not begs the question. Vanilla Ice is nice, I met him in uni. Korean comic No Hong Cheol is a bit of an ass.

I've not met many people the general population would consider a celebrity.
When I was young, Morris Day was playing drums in a band a close friend to the family had, but it was pre Purple Rain, so he was just a normal guy, although a bit of a nut even then.
I've met a few NHRA professional racers, and most of them are pretty cool. Tommy Johnson Jr is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.
I've met a bunch of guys that are known in the racing world (drag and circle track), but arent really known by the masses.

Living in LA and shooting news, I've met a ton of celebs of all types, sports, movie, political. Most of them were very nice, it was the people around them that sucked. I've found that lesser politicians and movie people tended to suck ... like congressmen and B roll movie actors thought their crap didn't stink.

Bill Clinton was a nice guy.
Sarah%26Billy-M.jpg

Clinton with my oldest daughter.

Gregory Peck was a true gentleman who would give the shirt off his back to you.
G-Peck-UE-L.jpg

Peck studying lines between scenes while shooting the movie 'MacArthur'.

Geez.
I'm so old many of the celebrities I ever met are dead or unknown to a majority of TPF members.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back