What's new

Who Dares Awaken My Sanctum

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
After hiking around a local decrepit cemetery today, I felt this strange feeling as if I was not alone anymore.

Grave.jpg


Could this be the doings of the blair witch? I think not! Probably some waked out mind on a Friday and some Photoshop CS2.

Scary_Scott.jpg



 
Whoa! I would not have wanted to be there!
Not for so long as you apparently were!
(It is NIGHT by the time you had that apparition, as I can tell CLEARLY: the sky is black in the second. Indicates night to me!!!!! :shock: Aaaargh!)
 
(shhhhht, come closer *whispering* thought so, but don't tell the others!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom