What's new

Who here is trying to shoot MARS

:( I won't have my sigma lens until Monday probably :( Saturday if I'm lucky... And my mom's 18-200 just isn't going to cut it :(
 
Haha, yeah its going to be over cast and rainy here, no chance for me.
 
The planets don't move through the sky very fast.

Mars will be in about the same part of the sky for the next couple of weeks and was there for the previous couple of weeks.

The problem is Mars is only 1/2 as big as Earth, so it's a pretty small target.

Scroll down on this page for some March Mars info:

http://www.scopecity.net/lookup.php
 
yeah, that's a good point... it will also be cloudy at least here and maybe raining...
 
Ah yeah you're just a bit north of me, weather here sucks tonight but today was gorgeous! Yesterday was even better aside from the wind.
 
yeah... I'm already looking forward to Saturday lol... Rain is supposed to be cleared up again... then we're supposed to get more on Monday :(

I HATE rain!! Last week was AWESOME! But it was a tease to my kids.. We got to go to the playground for 4 days, then they got sick, it rained... it sucked! :( lol
 
Haha trust me I know! I've been on the rifle range since last Thursday exposed to all the elements. Monday (22nd) all I had on was a t-shirt and a cammie shirt. I was FARRRREEEZZZING.

Luckily tomorrow is the last day.

At least your kiddos got to go enjoy it for a little while, give it a week and the weather will HOPEFULLY be nice.
 
Thanks Keith for the good link!

You are like the fountain of information on this site. :mrgreen:
 
I know lol... It's hard though... I'm currently a full time student and single mom.. When we are home during the day, i have to keep the kids SILENT... We live with my parents and my dad works at home in the basement... the floors/ceilings and walls in this house are paper thin... So all these rainy days and sick days mean TONS of frustration for mommy! lol
 
3 year old boy, 4 year old girl
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom