Who here on TPF has used the BlackRapid Metro Sling?

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As many of you know, I've been having strap problems. I have a 2010 BlackRapid RS7, its held up well, but I don't trust to use it anymore. I bought it when it pretty much first came out.

I know the Metro strap was designed for mirrorless lightweight cameras but they still said it can hold up any DSLR like the bigger ones. Its just the shoulder pad is a little bit more narrow.

After reading comments, a lot of people are using this strap with their full frame bodies and 70-200 2.8 lenses without any problems. I've seen narrower!

The thing that appeals to me is that way its designed. The shoulder pad is straight but the strap is at an angle so this allows the shoulder pad to sit on my shoulder without rubbing on my neck, in theory anyways.

I was just curious if anyone here has this strap and would be kind enough to tell me your thoughts about it, would be awesome!

metro_05.jpg

I also like where the buckle is, its on the pad instead of rubbing on my back!

Anyone used BlackRapid Metro Sling?
Lots of people have.
I always laugh out loud when I see a thread started with "Anyone use/have" etc.
Do you mean: Who here on TPF has used a BlackRapid Metro Sling?

I haven't used that particular BlackRapid sling but I have used others and can say BlackRapid makes a great product.

Anyone used BlackRapid Metro Sling?
Lots of people have.
I always laugh out loud when I see a thread started with "Anyone use/have" etc.
Do you mean: Who here on TPF has used a BlackRapid Metro Sling?

I haven't used that particular BlackRapid sling but I have used others and can say BlackRapid makes a great product.

You get what I mean...lol.

I have one, and use it regularly, but I'm part of the obvious target audience: Olympus OM-D with fairly small lenses, so I'm not sure how helpful I can be for you. Anyway, if there's anything I may be able to help with, do ask.

I have one, and use it regularly, but I'm part of the obvious target audience: Olympus OM-D with fairly small lenses, so I'm not sure how helpful I can be for you. Anyway, if there's anything I may be able to help with, do ask.

I bought one and I've been liking it. Feels fine with my D610 and my heaviest lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back