What's new

Who knew.

OB-LL426

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who knew the tree colors actually got pretty in Florida?

134-2__-3-1.jpg


Do the colors look a little too orange? A few people have told me they do, but I'm not sure.
It is an HDR, but I did more tweaking in photoshop afterwards, attempting to get the colors a bit down.
C&C?
 
Well, I didn't ... :greenpbl: ... thought it was only palm trees all over ;)

While this photo is fairly orange, I find that colour fitting for the given theme: autumn colours. Not sure I'm too fond of the angle, but the colours are all right. It's them you meant to portray, so why not show them?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom