Who Knew?

It's only a matter of time until your sofa and stove are dissing you when you're not home while the refrigerator is selling your eating habits to the fast food companies.

If you like tech you WILL live in a figurative glass house.

My cantankerous self has steadfastly avoided stuff like this as well as (anti-) social media.

What's really scary though is what's coming with cars.

Hubby thought long ago that the grocery store card you sign up for would get tied into your health insurance. They would see how much alcohol, cigarettes, junk food you buy and rate you accordingly..
There was a cute skit with Robin Williams that he mimicked being the refrigerator voice and said 'close that refrigerator door, the scale told me what you weighed this morning. '

Hubby thought long ago that the grocery store card you sign up for would get tied into your health insurance. They would see how much alcohol, cigarettes, junk food you buy and rate you accordingly..
Oh jeez, don't give them ideas!

Oh jeez, don't give them ideas!

Anything we can think of, they have thought of 1st! We are Not conspiritatists (sp) but it just seemed an evolution of tech..

Maybe someone knows how to attach Robin Williams skit, it was his usual 'womanly ' voice, Scolding the person..classic stuff.
Rip Robin..

D'ya mean my fridge is going to tell someone that there's film in a drawer in there??

I don't have a smart phone much less a smart refrigerator, think I'll keep it that way. I talk to inanimate objects but I'm not talking to some thing with a name that's going to ask me dumb questions! We do have choices in what we buy and I'm not buying that type of crap. So there! lol

The only talking I do to inanimate objects involves a level of profanity that I am sure would short-circuit anything meant for general, civil conversation!

Now that's a good use of the technology! How about a roomba that makes R2-D2 sounds?

The only talking I do to inanimate objects involves a level of profanity that I am sure would short-circuit anything meant for general, civil conversation!

I used to have a relationship with tripods like this, but i've mellowed with time.

Most reactions

Back