What's new

Who owns the Sigma 70-200 2.8?

Just wondering, would this be better then the Nikon 55-200?
 
Im adding another lens to the mix-up. The Nikkor 180mm 2.8. I like the idea of the 2x TC. So, I think that I will narrow it to the Sigma 70-200/2.8, Nikon 80-200/2.8 (IF I can find one sub $850), and the Nikon 180/2.8. I shot around with my Sigma 105/2.8 and Nikon 50/1.8 as portrait lenses today and noticed just how amazing 2.8 can be. I think this limits my choices to the ones listed, which I do not mind at all. Id really be pleased with any of these lenses, but I only need one of them..

Mark
 
Any further comments should be posted here.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom