What's new

Who remembers their first time?

ewick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
464
Reaction score
74
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was the first photoshoot i did and it was free obviously. I was a nervous wreck and as you can see I missed focus and composition isn't the greatest. I feel i am better now but looking back it has been a long fun journey. Happy shooting peeps.:meh:



1.
8229214778_1ee4abdf8b_z.jpg
[/URL] 092 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]

2.

8229214844_fa1ba8082b_z.jpg
[/URL] 097 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]

3.
8229214662_872f4b68c2_z.jpg
[/URL] 105 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]

4.
8229214500_beca8180e3_z.jpg
[/URL] 031 by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
I wasn't all THAT drunk...so I can remember my first time!!!!
 
I liked them... a slow shutter to register action would have helped to improve :D
 
I liked them... a slow shutter to register action would have helped to improve :D

This was over two years ago. It was my very first outing and I didn't really know what I was doing. not that I know now hahaha but I think I would be able to do better.
 
I missed on my first time too... She wasnt very happy about that. Live and learn... Practice makes perfect.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom