Who says the Polaroid concept is dead.

I bought an SX-70, and a 'backup' (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! lol). I use them now. The 600 black rainbow one I have is from, I don't know, the 90s maybe? Still works. You can use the current technology to scan something if you want copies or want to put them online. You can combine the technologies, which is apparently what the new camera does (that started the thread). You don't have to do one or the other, or you can choose what you like best.

I like shooting B&W film too. I don't have access to a darkroom now but love doing darkroom work so want that option down the road. I find it more workable to go from film to a digital format than to go from digital to a film negative (which is supposedly possible but more tricky but I haven't tried it to know for sure).

Who can tell after 5 pages what this about?!?!!! lol I keep thinking what are we talking about again?? I think Gryph just said he wanted that new camera... if I didn't already have Polaroids I might be looking at it too.

Who can tell after 5 pages what this about?!?!!! lol I keep thinking what are we talking about again?? I think Gryph just said he wanted that new camera... if I didn't already have Polaroids I might be looking at it too.
It looks fun with a manual mode and that ring flash. Could be fun to play around with.

Most reactions

Back