doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...you just need a little help from Mother Nature :mrgreen:
Was a beautiful day today and i was awake rather early. The trees and whatnot had some ice on them which looked totally awesome. So i went out for an 3.5 hour walk, time flew by.
I was shooting and had fun, think i was walking around with a smile on my face the whole time. During pp i noticed it looked a bit look IR, but offcourse it isnt....still looks cool though :)
Here are the pics:
Rijp001.jpg

Rijp002.jpg

Rijp003.jpg

Rijp004.jpg

Rijp005.jpg

Rijp006.jpg

Rijp007.jpg

Rijp008.jpg

Rijp009.jpg

Rijp010.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

I like the pink-ish light on #1 - nice eye! I like the whole series. I think #'s 2, 4, and 9 are exceptionally beautiful.

great shots mate #4 wins it for me

wow! they are all phenomenal!!!!!

Exceptional, Daan. I really like 1 and 4.

Being a noob, I'm not sure what capture really means but this must be an example because you caught it.

Ron

beautiful shots and some indeed look close to false colour IR....looks like a stunning day, I wish we were having icy conditions like that here. Not so sure I'd be going for a 3.5 hr walk though brrrrrrrr lol.

thanks for the comments everyone :D
And it was great weather for a walk, wasnt really that cold and the sun was shinning. Would do it again today, but im a bit hungover. So ill just drink coffee and play xbox instead :)

Lovely! It shows that you enjoyed your walk, and you have wonderful photos here, too! We had the same phenomenon on all our trees here, yesterday, too, but the fogs would not lift and would not lift! Meanwhile my dad had phoned to wish me a happy birthday and reported that where he was the sky was the bluest of blues one can imagine (that was at shortly before 10 in the morning), but here it stayed grey till 2:45 in the afternoon, then we saw the first bit of blue in the sky, the fogs lifted at last ... and the sun went down!!! All within about 45 minutes. (And at that time I was in the height of party preparations, too, so no going out with the camera at all! Hmph...)

Shame you couldnt see it in the full glory. It really was one of the most beautifull things i ever saw. The sky here was really blue too (as you can see), which made everything look even prettier :)
Ah well, you'll get your chance, its still winter.
btw, there is a total of 33 shots from yesterday to see on my website (www.daanschouwe.nl) in de Landschappen (landscape) gallerie. Just so you know.

Most reactions

Back