Who wants a hug?

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
koala.jpg

EXIF: D80 50-500 Sigma Bigma f/5.6 ISO 1600 indoors through glass.

aww - looks like he does not want to let go at all! Very intense look in his little eyes

The koalas have a VERY firm grip, as they're used to holding on tightly to the branches they sit in. Their fur is very soft, and their smell is not like animal smell at all. They do smell like the eucalypt leaves they eat! Slightly like cough drops :D.

Our cat looks like this when we hold her against her will, though ;).

Adorable. I want one!

You have a 50-500mm lens? I didn't even know that range existed so I just had to go look it up. Four lbs? I bet that gets awfully heavy!

Adorable. I want one!

You have a 50-500mm lens? I didn't even know that range existed so I just had to go look it up. Four lbs? I bet that gets awfully heavy!

It's a beast of a lens. I only use it on occasion, but it is kind of fun to play with.

where was this taken?

when i was in australia for vacation (AMAZINNGGG), I went to Cairns Tropical Zoo and got a pic with a koala :)

I want a hug as much as the next guy, but not if he's going to get all stabby and bitey... Koalas can be MEAN!!

Last edited:
I keep checking the price of that lens on various shops websites to see if it is getting any cheaper, and it isn't ;-)

Most reactions

Back