SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Feb 6, 2006 #1
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #2 I like the lighting, the dark bottom, slight reflection and the compo. I really like the compo! But, I find the bg pattern a little distracting?
I like the lighting, the dark bottom, slight reflection and the compo. I really like the compo! But, I find the bg pattern a little distracting?
J John_05 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 524 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #3 i really like that pic. as i scrolled down, i saw where the bottle says "coconut" and for a second thought it was a reflection until i saw the shot glasses. very nice shot!
i really like that pic. as i scrolled down, i saw where the bottle says "coconut" and for a second thought it was a reflection until i saw the shot glasses. very nice shot!
hazelwestphoto TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2005 Messages 138 Reaction score 2 Location Springfield, MO Feb 7, 2006 #4 I like it. Cool background, is that snake skin pattern?
cjoe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2006 Messages 142 Reaction score 3 Location Newcastle, Australia Feb 7, 2006 #5 i do now, lol.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Feb 7, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Yes, That pattern is snake-linen.... how weird is that... $1.00 a sq yard at megalomart......lol
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Feb 7, 2006 #7 comp, colors, everything just right! love it love it! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 8, 2006 #8 love the colors and i think the texture in the bg is fantastic! very nicely lit ... thanks for sharing
love the colors and i think the texture in the bg is fantastic! very nicely lit ... thanks for sharing
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 8, 2006 #9 Very nice. Love the comp and lighting .
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Feb 8, 2006 #10 Really like that shot, including the background! Well done! Rob