Who wants to make $5 to fix the CA in this picture?

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first person that gets rid of ALL the CA in the trees will get....$5 REAL dollars.

As long as you have paypal, since I havent known where my checkbook was in years.

Please fix the photo, post the photo in the thread, then PM me, or leave your paypal address, and I will send you the money.

I know the photo has been cooked to death. I can always tone it down if I want, but that CA is driving me nuts.

Is there a 1 click method/software to get rid of that?

Thank you!

France-sunset by Parker219, on Flickr

I'll have to look up my paypal account when I get home.

Also, I used three or four clicks. So I hope that is alright. I didn't think a big black streak across the subject would look too good.

Attachments

• $8550848128_4a689e4b5d_z.jpg
    $8550848128_4a689e4b5d_z.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 423
^ lol.

Maybe I should go over the rules to get paid a little better....The first person that gets rid of the CA TO MY LIKING gets the money.

If you send me your full-res version I'll be happy to take care of it for you. Otherwise I'd be happy to show you how to do it using Photoshop. It's a couple clicks.

Joe

$france.jpg

^Sweet. It was just a jpeg and I dont have photoshop, I use topaz labs. PM me your paypal email. I know it isnt a lot of money, but it is the principle.

When I get photoshop I will PM you so you can show me.

Thanks a lot!

It is an easy fix in Photoshop. If that is the program you have, you will find it under Filters > Lens Corrections. Do you take your pics in .RAW? You can also correct for it in the RAW conversion in Photoshop.

Sorry if I cost someone $5.
----------------

oops just read your above post. well when you do get PS, that is how to do it.

^ Nope, I shoot in jpeg for now. No photoshop.

^Sweet. It was just a jpeg and I dont have photoshop, I use topaz labs. PM me your paypal email. I know it isnt a lot of money, but it is the principle.

When I get photoshop I will PM you so you can show me.

Thanks a lot!

My friend please take no offense but keep your five bucks and put it to your Photoshop savings account and I'll still be happy to fix a higher-res version for you. TPF is about helping each other.

Joe

^ ok cool. Thanks mate. Well I will do what you said, and put it towards a photoshop fund.

See you around.

Most reactions

Back