Super Celebrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domsmagic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and am hoping you can help me with the image I'm trying to create.

To start off, I'm no expert at photoshop - I'm the furthest thing from it. I'm actually a comedian/magician.

I have 6 different images of female celebrities. I want to create a poster to appear as if the particular body parts have been ripped out of a magazine and stuck together to create a 'supercelebrity'. Doesn't need to be a beautifully morphed picture, but instead, what it would look like if they had just been stuck together from behind with tape.

OP: TPF rules prohibit the posting of copyright images, or those to which you do not have permission to use, therefore they have been removed. Furthermore, TPF will NOT assist you in the deliberate altering or vandalizing of another photographer's work.

Jessica Alba = Face
Cameron Diaz = Leg 1
Miley Cirus = Hair
Kim Kardashian = Body and arms
Ellen = Personality! (This can just be added in the corner somewhere - Or be creative with how it can be added :)).
Katy Perry = Leg 2

If these particular photos do not work well together, any other photos you can find of these particular celebrities will be fine.

I would be so thankful if anyone could put this together for me, of at least point me in the right direction of how I can do it.

Thanks,

Dom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few things to point out before you continue with this...

I kind of doubt these images are yours. If they are: disregard this.
If they aren't however you're breaking forum rules by posting them like this. Forum rules state you cannot post images to which you do not own the copyrights. You can post a link to their original location though.
Besides the forum rules, have you thought about actual copyrights? If you're planning to use these images in a show you're going to need to get permission of the photographers who made the photos (you'll most likely have to pay for them). If you don't have permission the photographers might sue you, and seeing as these are probably professional photographers working for newspapers and the likes they will probably have sorted out their copyrights and can actually make a case.

Wow...what a concept! I wonder how long before this is moderated away?

I have a few things to point out before you continue with this...

I kind of doubt these images are yours. If they are: disregard this.
If they aren't however you're breaking forum rules by posting them like this. Forum rules state you cannot post images to which you do not own the copyrights. You can post a link to their original location though.
Besides the forum rules, have you thought about actual copyrights? If you're planning to use these images in a show you're going to need to get permission of the photographers who made the photos (you'll most likely have to pay for them). If you don't have permission the photographers might sue you, and seeing as these are probably professional photographers working for newspapers and the likes they will probably have sorted out their copyrights and can actually make a case.

Yea.. I reported it already.... ;)

I want to create a poster to appear as if the particular body parts have been ripped out of a magazine and stuck together

Can't you do that yourself? Why are you posting your idea here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back