What's new

who was Susan Druet?

Well, don't you just kick ass every now and then... ;)

:thumbup:
 
how do you not love this shot??? funny, susan druet has probably recieved more attention after she has left than when she was here....

and the white light is almost in the shape of a spirit....that is just the most awesome shot you have..

taken of cemetaries......

unless of course, you have more to show us....( hint hint hint...)
 
awesome shot, jm - love your perspective (shooting up) at this... :thumbup: i think the erosion of the words really make the photo... kind of sad really... your post processing is outstanding as usual, it really brings out the texture of the stone...
 
This shot is freekin schmokin Jon. I have looked at it about 15 times, and it is killer. Well done man!!!!!!!
 
I revert back to my post about you taking a bad picture.

Amazing...again!
 
This picture makes me think of Brothers Grimm for some reason :)... So mysterious, so dramatic, so... oh, it's freakin fantastic, man!
 
I'm glad you posted this one! I really like it! Nice tones and color!
 
Looks like you crawled out of the grave and snapped this yourself jm :lol: :D
love the POV on this and the DOF is outstanding. well done. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom