Who wore it best?

Quincy = without a doubt! :biglaugh: I was actually going say Oscar when I saw his picture first, because it's so good. But then I scrolled down and the expression beats all.

Terrific work and two wonderful shots of the pups!

Quincy = without a doubt! :biglaugh: I was actually going say Oscar when I saw his picture first, because it's so good. But then I scrolled down and the expression beats all.

Terrific work and two wonderful shots of the pups!
Quincy has his expressions! :lol:

Oscar look like a friendly mentor who is about to offer up some sage advice, whereas Quincy looks like he is daring you to try and take his hat off him and is willing to fight to keep it.
Personality plus both of them - I call it a draw.

Quincy for sure. The look on that face though. Nice shots!
Thanks! Quincy is a character.

Thanks for looking!

Oscar look like a friendly mentor who is about to offer up some sage advice, whereas Quincy looks like he is daring you to try and take his hat off him and is willing to fight to keep it.
Personality plus both of them - I call it a draw.
You have accurately summed up their personalities! Oscar is the quiet backyard hunter and Quincy is the little stinker.

Quincy really owning it!

Number two for me, the eyes have it..... :encouragement:
Quincy does have pretty eyes

Oscar looks a bit bored but you might want to get Quincy some Arbys before he puts a present in your bed.
Oscar brings presents to bed...birds, frog, cicada. Summer months he gets a mouth check on last trip outside.

Quincy really owning it!
He didn't mind the hat. Good sport.

To me Quincy looked a bit cross lol. Oscar looks so chill he is my winner.
Oscar is the chill one of the three. Quincy has a natural smirk resting face.

Love them both but I can relate to how Quincy is feeling.
Yep agree, Quincy sums up most days.

Quincy. The look has it.

Most reactions

Back