What's new

Whoa! (look for extremely cool lens)

TuxXtreme

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like my title lol

here's the baby:

F1000025-1.jpg


I took this at the "salon de la photo" in paris, cool expo. Whaddya think about that lens? lawl
​
 
pshh, thats just a normal walk around lens for me. :lmao:

Kidding. Pretty cool, Id love to try it out.
 
I can see the MooooooooooooN :)
 
So uh... no UV filter for 'protection'? :lol:
 
I could have swore I saw 5.6 on that...
 
chump change....

Wonder what would it would cost if'n it had Nikon on it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom