Who's your fav. actress/actor ?

Lula said:
I'm a big fan of MEL GIBSON
***in portuguese mel means honey(as honey from the bees)) hubba hubba

Then are others: Benicio Del Toro, JOhnny Depp, Robert Carlyle, Eduard Norton, Brad Pitt (got love him on Snatch....) Robert Deniro, Al Pacino, Jack Nicolson, Eddie Murphy, Jim Carry and ROBIN WILLIAMS, etc......

Actress:

Ashley Judd (yes i love her!) Jodie Foster, Susan Saradon, Meryl Streep, etc....

Soooo... basically, you choose your fav actors by their looks? LOL@Brad pitt, he's aweful.

Some of my fav actors are (in no order at all) Tom Hanks, Sean penn, Tom Berenger, Robert DuVaul, Gary Sinese, and Robin Williams.

Some fav actress are Elizabeth Shue, Ashley Judd, although I don't think Julia Roberts is pretty, she's a great actress, and also Jodie Foster and Marissa Tormet.

Machine May said:
Lula said:

Then are others: Benicio Del Toro, JOhnny Depp, Robert Carlyle, Eduard Norton, Brad Pitt (got love him on Snatch....) Robert Deniro, Al Pacino, Jack Nicolson, Eddie Murphy, Jim Carry and ROBIN WILLIAMS, etc......

Actress:

Ashley Judd (yes i love her!) Jodie Foster, Susan Saradon, Meryl Streep, etc....

Soooo... basically, you choose your fav actors by their looks? LOL@Brad pitt, he's aweful.

Some of my fav actors are (in no order at all) Tom Hanks, Sean penn, Tom Berenger, Robert DuVaul, Gary Sinese, and Robin Williams.

Some fav actress are Elizabeth Shue, Ashley Judd, although I don't think Julia Roberts is pretty, she's a great actress, and also Jodie Foster and Marissa Tormet.

So you choose your favorite actresses by their looks?

Machine May said:
Lula said:

Actress:

LOL@Brad pitt, he's aweful.

wow, may, why do you think he is a bad actor? he is in three of my top ten movies of all time. fight club, snatch, and oceans 11.

md

core_17 said:
So you choose your favorite actresses by their looks?

Absolutely not - what gives you that impression, esp. after I just said the same thing in a previous message? I never said I thought any of those actresses I mentioned were pretty. And MOST actresses, unlike most actors, DO happen to be attractive, that's just hollywood. Check yourself.

Machine May said:
Lula said:

Actress:

What about Lula's quote leads you to believe that her choices are purely by looks? How do you know weather or not she thinks Jack Nicholson is hot or not? You were belittling her opinion. I found that rude.

We all give our initial judgement of who we think a good actress or actor is by looks. I think sandra burnhart (or whatever her name is) is a good actress but because she's not really attractive, you won't see her name on this list. She won't be given the chance to shine to her full potential because that's not what Hollywood desires. This thread started as an opinion thread about who we all think are our favorites and has somehow turned into a mud slinging. We all like who we like for whatever reason and that doesn't need to be justified.

That being said...... I forgot about Tom Hanks. He has turned into a wonderful actor. He and John Travolta. Nicholas Cage. Ahhh, now it's like an open book that won't close. :D

Machine May said:

HUH?, Brad Pitt kicked so much ass in 12 Monkeys, and his role in Snatch was amazing. He did a great job in Fight Club too. I will admit crap like the Mexican and Meet Joe Black shows that his looks tote him along way but the dude CAN act.

I've thought about this sooo many times and I have to say my favorite actor is Michael Caine. He has been so since I saw "The Man who would be King" and then I watched ZULU...Alfie- oh man whata great flick!!! He has been great in everything I've ever seen him in.

Actress...Cate Blanchett is leading my list there. She does a great job in everything I've seen her in...although Charlize Theron in "Monster" scared the hell out of me. and won many kudos in my book.

Wow, so many to mention:

Kevin Spacey (for sheer talent, he's believable in EVERY role he plays...)
Ed Norton (esp. in Primal Fear and American History X)
Nicholas Cage
Gary Oldman (loved him in Leon)
Robert De Niro
Johnny Depp

Meryl Streep
Susan Sarandon

Can't think of anymore actresses. Women don't get very good roles, methinks...

mygrain said:
Machine May said:

HUH?, Brad Pitt kicked so much ass in 12 Monkeys, and his role in Snatch was amazing. He did a great job in Fight Club too. I will admit crap like the Mexican and Meet Joe Black shows that his looks tote him along way but the dude CAN act.

heck yeah dude..well said.

md

I like Russel Crowe, but that's just because people tell me I look like him, and I try and take advantage of it anywhere I can :p

Most reactions

Back