Who's your fav. actress/actor ?

MDowdey said:
dude, calm down. dont talk to other people like that here.

I'm just getting tired of taking shots by her on a lot of my threads - completely unprovoked. I wasn't even talking to her anyway, and she leaves a really defensive, borderline sarcastic comment.

core_17 said:
What about Lula's quote leads you to believe that her choices are purely by looks? How do you know weather or not she thinks Jack Nicholson is hot or not? You were belittling her opinion. I found that rude.

And I found your comment sarcastic and unprovoked. It was obviously form the list of terrible actors (with few exception) that it was based solely on looks. Everyone knows brad pitt is one of the worst actors out there; and coincidentlaly he happens to be on people's hottest guy list?
ack2.gif
Give me a break. And I wan't talking to you anyway; you've been basically following me around from thread to thread (anyone can see the history) making little remarks like that; I'm just getting tired of it, that's all.

Digital Matt said:
I like Russel Crowe, but that's just because people tell me I look like him, and I try and take advantage of it anywhere I can :p

As long as you don't go around punching people or playing lame music then I see no problem trying to sport yerself as Mr. Crowe. Wait do girls or guys tell you that? :lol:

Machine May said:
Everyone knows brad pitt is one of the worst actors out there;

I think that , one day , I would like to meet this 'everyone' that is so oft talked about. 'Everyone' seems to be very popular.

Maybe its because he ( or is it a she ? ) is the authority on who people should regard as good actors...? *shrug*

:)

Luminosity said:
Machine May said:

I think that , one day , I would like to meet this 'everyone' that is so oft talked about. 'Everyone' seems to be very popular.

Maybe its because he ( or is it a she ? ) is the authority on who people should regard as good actors...? *shrug*

I'd like to meet this guy/girl as well, Lumi!

core_17 said:
Luminosity said:
Machine May said:

What questions would you ask 'Everyone' Core ?

I have a few questions ready ..... such as

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Should Vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Is the Hokey Pokey really what it's all About???

Thats all for now :thumbsup:

Luminosity said:
core_17 said:
Luminosity said:
Machine May said:

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

First...

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

machine could u shrink your avatar a bit? its huge!! :lol:

thanks!

md

core_17 said:
Luminosity said:
core_17 said:
Luminosity said:
Machine May said:

First...

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

If hot chocolate gets cold, do you still call it hot chocolate?

If you're beside yourself with anger, how many people is that? :lmao:

Robert de Niro and Charlize Theron.

photogoddess said:
core_17 said:
Luminosity said:
core_17 said:
Luminosity said:
Machine May said:

First...

If hot chocolate gets cold, do you still call it hot chocolate?

If you're beside yourself with anger, how many people is that? :lmao:

Ahhhh vewwwy interwesting , confucious would be proud :lol:

P.S Sorry for the hijack :oops:

Ok , in answer of the question

Actresses
<------ For starters , I like this woman in my avatar ( Angelina Jolie ;) ) , Audrey Hepburn , Cate Blanchett , Halle Berry , Susan Sarandon .....

Actors

Denzel Washington , Sean Connery , Rusell Crowe , Mel Gibson , Brad Pitt , Morgan Freeman , Jack Nicholson , Robert De Niro , Al Pacino , Colin Farell ....
( ok so I put Colin there moreso for perve-drool value ... butttt he aint a half bad actor either ;) )

colin1.jpg

colin2.jpg

Mmmmm :drool: 's @ the nummy , naughty irish lad

Most reactions

New Topics

Back