Why Adorama why?

Helen, thank you for your clarification. It helps people understand the flow of things. We appreciate your presence on the forum when it comes to things like this!

I went to Adorama today to get a sigma 10-20mm lens but When i got there they told me that it was out of stock. So I decided to go to B&H to find out its out of stock there too. Went to a local camera shop and they dont carry sigma. Got back home and checked the Adorama site and it says nothing about in being out of stock. Now I am mad >:[

oh, you have me to blame for that. I bought a Sigma 10-20mm at B&H from the store a week before. What are the chances of that? :p

AAAA I hate you. lol j/k. Going in the morning to B&H to finally get the lns. They better not sell the last one on my way there.

i just ordered a wide angle and without notification of it being out stock i rushed the order and then i get an email today saying its backordered...yay

i just ordered a wide angle and without notification of it being out stock i rushed the order and then i get an email today saying its backordered...yay

Can you give me the SKU of the item and your order confirmation number, so I can find out if we have an ETA?

Thank you

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

[email protected]

www.adoramacamera.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back