Bram

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bergen op Zoom, Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello TPF,

Hey guys, I ordered a battery grip from this website:
Battery grip for Nikon D40, D40X, D60, D5000 (BP-D60, BPD60, BPD 60)
Now I ordered this on the 23rd of August with 5-9 day shipping. It has been almost three weeks now and we still have not had a confirmation that it has arrived at the border. Should I be feeling a bit dodgy about this website? Maybe if somebody has bought from here they could re assure me i'm not getting scammed.

Thanks guys.

Most stuff I have ordered from the US doesn't show in tracking until it is in Canada. That does seem like an unusually long time to wait, though. It may have got held up at the border. I hope you don't get dinged with brokerage fees and taxes. I remember ordering a case for a Palm PDA because the best deal I could find was in the US, even with shipping. When it came in, taxes and brokerage were almost the price of the item.

It is shipped from Hong Kong

The best price is not always the best deal....

Very true, or what I thought is that maybe it's already there but they just never e-mailed me or it didn't get through or something? I don't know because I ordered a bag, cleaning pen, and wireless remote as well on the exact same day from amazong and that arrived at the border like a week and a half ago. Amazon ships right away i love it. This whole battery net thing, I don't know if I like it.

Very true, or what I thought is that maybe it's already there but they just never e-mailed me or it didn't get through or something? I don't know because I ordered a bag, cleaning pen, and wireless remote as well on the exact same day from amazong and that arrived at the border like a week and a half ago. Amazon ships right away i love it. This whole battery net thing, I don't know if I like it.

I have ordered several items on eBay from the Hong Kong sellers and they have always been awesome. Their margins are so thin they can't afford to lose customers. Of five things ordered, I have only been hit once with additional entry charges. It generally takes about 10-15 business days to get here though. I am not sure why there is such a delay.

Hmm I am now actually thinking about ordering the same attery grip from amazon hah. But with my luck when I order it from amazon the other one will arrive so yeah.

Most reactions

Back