Why do I feel rushed?

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's 5:30 am here, I get done work and go home at 8:00 am but foe some odd reason I feel like I have no time left to get any work done before I leave.....:confused:

time managment is the key to life

Meh, the only good thing about time is it prevents everything from happening all at once. But neverthe less, I still have more than enought time to get what I need to do done, in fact I just spent the last ten min getting a little over half of it done. Maybe I just have not reset my brain back to my normal scedual or something simple like that.

whats your job

what a night shift babysitter?

so what jobs do you have to finish are the kids not asleep?

as for the first bit i have not got a clue what you are on about.

what a night shift babysitter?

so what jobs do you have to finish are the kids not asleep?

as for the first bit i have not got a clue what you are on about.

Yes, A night shift babysitter. I remain awake all night wile they sleep for various reasons. The jobs I have to finish (now complete) are directly related to the First bit.

I have taken staff positions on the two websites to occupy my time wile they sleep. Some of the tasks included in this are out lined here (edited into red text) wile also looking around to see what new categories are needed from the suggestion forum, if any are warrented I then must make it and then transfer the imagery and what not. all that also applies to PL as well with a few more responsabilities in addition but, PL is slow right now so nothing to really do there at the moment.

ah it is clear now.

you must be finished soon so have a nice sleep x x

I got fifteen minuets before they get up and an hour after that so......I'm off to spam :lol:

It was just weird how twenty minuets worth of work had me all "gotta get it done" with a few hours before I leave.

Then again I was workin 11pm to 2pm's all last week

are the children poorly?

i was just being very nosey as to why you have to stay awake.

i wondered if the children were unwell

well.....They have some mental issues due to their fathers behavier wich often shows in theirs, and this can be expected form any child having gone threw the shit they have. However that is not the reason, Their father tends to make some blatent threats to take the two of them and hitail it over the boarder and given his violent and drunken history, these kind of comments can not be taken lightly. On top of that my personal work ethic just won't let me sleep and get paid for it.

poor kids

sorry to be nosey but i was intriged

Truth be told, it also leads into another oddity I face. A steriotypical taboo of a male babysitter. I don't mind explaining things...in fact I go to some leingth to do so due to common issues I fear that could result in any miconceptions, and it pays off greatly so far.

Most reactions

Back