Why do Wide-Angle Lenses have smaller fStops, when Landscapes need like f11?

To be honest, I'm not sure how long you have been taking this photography class. But it appears that there are some VERY basic premises that are yet to be covered. Have a word with your instructor. He/She can give you tips one to one, and talk you through any questions that may arise.

Best advice ever , Take LOADS of pics, ENJOY it , and learn as you go.

we will help where ever we can

Thanks. I took the class about 10 months ago, so it is long over. That's what I am doing... taking pictures, reading books and the web,... and posting to ask questions sometimes when I can't find the answer.

Thanks. I took the class about 10 months ago, so it is long over. That's what I am doing... taking pictures, reading books and the web,... and posting to ask questions sometimes when I can't find the answer.

DONT take this personally but since you have taken a course (and did not answer the pertinent questions i put to you re that course) and since you are asking very basic questions that most of the people here think you should understand 'by now' post this photography course - then go find your local camera club join it and get some hands on mentoring

I am not going to bother reading all of these responses. The simple answer is - because wide angle lenses are not just for landscapes, that's a newbie's misconception.

I had the strange urge to punch a penguin just now. Maybe it's the fact that they look like they're wearing tuxedos and the last time I saw a guy in a tuxedo, he tried to fight me because I was bangin' his fiance at their wedding.

^^True story. I read it on the internet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back