Why happens this to me?

misaelbencosme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a nikon d600, when i use ra***a the pictures takes a diferent tone

i use the White balance in K

Estoy usando una nikon d600 y cuando hago fotografias en ra***a una me sale con tono verde y otra con tono rojo y aveces se ligan, uso todo manual, hasta el balance de blancos.

Tienen alguna idea de porque?

Gracias de anteman
$DSC_0122_Fotor_Collage.jpg

Not sure what got 'bleeped' out by the word filter, but it looks to me like simply a case of different white balances being chosen. FWIW, unless you can measure the WB very accurately, setting it in Kelvin is all but useless. Take a white or grey card with you, shoot that as your first frame and then batch-correct WB to that when you're processing.

I never shot sports or indoors like this but I know those lights cycles so white balances will change from shot to shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, in situations with mixed lighting, as you go from spot to spot the wb changes.

This is best scene in photography of stage shows where the overhead stage lighting is gelled to one color at a time.
Shoot raw at auto wb and correct.

Lew

Lights are driven by an alternating current system. 25- 50- and 60-Htz are the most common. This means the current stops are reversed directions 50, 100 or 120 times a second, respectively.

As a result, the lights will tend to flicker. With 50- and 60-Htz systems, it is not noticable to the human eye/brain.

This flickering changes the color temperature of the light during each cycle change. If you use a fast enough shutter speed, it's possible to 'catch' the slight variations of the lights' color temperature as the AC system changes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back