Why members leave TPF

lol @ forum drama. It's words on the screen. It's like shaking your fist at the screen at an airport when a flight is late. Either disregard posts you don't like, or use the ignore feature to block an unliked member's posts.

Says the man with the Captain Kirk avatar.

bahhahahhaa.... :lol:

(btw... I iz a total Kirk fan) :)

Manny, you owe me a new monitor. I read that and laughed so hard I spit tea all over mine. :er:

I don't know, I'm not sure I want to know, but it's a keeper.

Reminds me of when he was yelling Khan's name in the second movie, but the shirt is from the series. Has the same sour expression on his face LOL.

Captains log, stardate 4635.9 Crew doesn't understand me. Can't find wig or girdle. Ship drafty. Refusing to leave cabin.

captain-kirk-demotivational-poster.jpg

I can't believe I just wasted 15 minutes of my life, reading this thread. :roll:

Big Mike said:
I can't believe I just wasted 15 minutes of my life, reading this thread.

Amen to that bro... what a waste of time.

Looking at the thread: Image Theft was a very interesting exercise. There was wrong on both sides of the argument and then a moderator jumps in and instead of mediating, takes ONE side of the argument and then locks the thread.

Oh dear oh deary me.

This is so painfully wrong that im not even going to go into it.

But yea ok, just totally overlook the 4-5 Pm's it took for the guy to pipe down after being given an infraction for insulting people, let alone the fact that thread had become redundant and wasn't getting any serious responses anymore.

So speculate all you want, all you get to see is one side of the story.

Why this thread is titled the way it is i have no idea.
People like Chiller wanted to leave this forum a year or so ago, mainly due to the type of people a large forum like this can attract.
Its also threads like this one that take all the fun out of it.

there you go, edited. feel free to ban me

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not taking any blame for this. I said what I thought and then several people jumped on me for actually having an opinion that was different from the in-group. Then out of the blue, someone got all red in the face because I used a word he didn't know.

It is the responsibility of the mods to protect members when asshats are acting out..

The trifecta!

Not trying to be funny, but if this thread had been monitored for the past 4 days and some intervention (which it may have well and truely been done behind the scenes) it wouldn't take 15 minutes to read.

The trifecta!

Not trying to be funny, but if this thread had been monitored for the past 4 days and some intervention (which it may have well and truely been done behind the scenes) it wouldn't take 15 minutes to read.

..but then that would be 2 days before the thread was made?

Maybe its my job as a mod to try and prevent this thread from happening so that i can then be shifted to a new time zone where i would have to help another person out with one of lifes conundrums.... or was that quantum leap?

Is there any point in moderating a poop flinging contest?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back