ababysean TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 103 Location Pensacola, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2010 #1 are his antlers like this?
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2010 #2 Looks a bit blue to me... Is that the lighting or a reflection or is that natural?
mwcfarms No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 2,655 Reaction score 179 Location Southern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2010 #3 Looks a bit blue to me also both pictures. I like the second one but I think I would crop off the dead space a bit more up top. Now I have to google antler mutations because that poor deer.
Looks a bit blue to me also both pictures. I like the second one but I think I would crop off the dead space a bit more up top. Now I have to google antler mutations because that poor deer.
ababysean TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 103 Location Pensacola, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Here is the original with no photoshop
ababysean TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 103 Location Pensacola, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 aww crap wrong pic