What's new

Why slide film rocks -- Bombay Sapphire

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken on my first roll of slide film ever (Fuji Velvia 100) as my first roll of film ever burned by my "new" Asahi Pentax Spotmatic w/ 50mm f/1.4 Super Takumar.

bombay.jpg
 
Again, awesome! I love the colors and the slight blur on the rose. Looks like a shot form the '60's.
 
well set up still life and nice contrast in the image.

One thing I have noticed about your shots you do know how to fill the space. That which isnt the central image, please don't let anyone convince you blank space is cool.
 
I love it. I want one for my wall.

Haha, thank you. If you want the original hi-res scan of the film to see what size print you could make, I could send it over to you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom