Why so many people use Canon???

Derrel, you're a friggin' encyclopedia! :hail:

Now can you read that out loud and post an audio file? :sexywink:

This will have to tide you over.... ;-)

$Derrel_Limr-sweet somethings.jpg

I shoot Canon because Ron Howard's hairline is about the same as mine; if I did not shave. I would have gone Nikon, but I was pissed at Ashton Kookner for taking my G.I. Jane.

We coulda' made beautiful music together in the band JacaNikon...but you joined up with those rejects from Cheap Trick...or was it the guys from Nelson or Hansen??? I forget...been sooo long ago!

LMAO. YOU'RE KILLING ME D-SIZZLE!!!!!!!

View attachment 77400

LMAO. :lmao: YOU'RE KILLING ME D-SIZZLE!!!!!!!

I shoot Canon because Ron Howard's hairline is about the same as mine; if I did not shave. I would have gone Nikon, but I was pissed at Ashton Kookner for taking my G.I. Jane.

We coulda' made beautiful music together in the band JacaNikon...but you joined up with those rejects from Cheap Trick...or was it the guys from Nelson or Hansen??? I forget...been sooo long ago!

View attachment 77400
I always preferred the Peter, Paul and Jaca years myself. It just seemed it was more about the music then. After that his stuff got a little to "commercial" for my tastes.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

The only reason is people prefer quality however, Nikon is also good in its respect but the quality, strongness and attractive look is better of Canon.
Umm, no. Not sure where you got this very, very mistaken impression but in the crop sensor line up in particular nikon has superior image quality when comparing cameras in the same price range.

The nikons have newer, higher mp sensors with better dynamic range and low light.

Canon does have a larger buffer and usually an edge in video, but to say they have higher still image quality just isn't true.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back