Why so many pic threads?

Well I didn't join a photo forum so I have to look at other beginner's photos and get comments on my own photos. Should of join a different forum, like teletubies forum or something...lol, do they have one?

*rant*

I find it pretty pathetic that people here give C&C like they were talking to a baby, but when someone has a legitimate concern, they shrug it off or are straight up asses.

Ignore the picture threads? Use the Search Function? Sure... if you've got the time. That's right, some people don't have the luxury of spending hours in front of a computer, nor do they want to wade through hundreds of "What photography book is best" threads... (just using that as an example).

Personally, I don't mind what the admins decide to do. I have the time and I will search because I'm a huge procrastinator.

This topic is in the beginner's section. Help out the beginner, not shoot him down.

No, don't separate the photos from the text questions. The line is too thin between them. Many people post a photo and ask for feedback or processing/shooting advice; and that sort of thing belongs where it is.

Things are fine the way they are. If you don't like the threads with photos in them, don't click them.

That is a good point, but the Pic threads are pushing the actual questions further down.

I find it pretty pathetic that people here give C&C like they were talking to a baby, but when someone has a legitimate concern, they shrug it off or are straight up asses.

I think there would be less ass-ification of the replies had he not opened the exact same topic a few hours earlier.

That is a good point, but the Pic threads are pushing the actual questions further down.
I visit several times a day, or at least twice. I never see more than the first page of the list with new threads. If I can only visit once, or can't visit until the following day, it is expected that there are going to be a lot of threads, whether they are separated or not.

Currently, the very last thread showing in the beginners section was last posted in yesterday at 6:30 pm. Is that not reasonable? Two thirds of the way through the list is the first posting from around when I woke up this morning. That's pretty reasonable to me.

Read both of your very similar threads, and I don't know what it is that actually bothers you about it all. I have a scroll wheel on my mouse that works very good to get thru long threads.

Why would someone join a site if they don't like the way it is organized or the topics that are posted? You just joined recently, so you can't really be surprised with the way things are.

Most reactions

Back