What's new

wicked storm clouds

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
7
Location
Wisconsin
As this squall line came in, it looked like almost any other one I have seen, but after the shelf cloud went over, it was breathtaking...

7-07-08_11.jpg



7-07-08_13.jpg


Doug Raflik
 
Yeah, those are pretty impressive storm clouds. If I saw those, I'd get inside, lock all the windows, get the flashlights, and turn off the computer.
 
They are so impressive, make you feel like the sky is going to fall onto your head! Threatening - and you did capture just that! Wow.
 
Wisconsin is scary. You're gonna end up following a yellow brick road with some ruby red slippers on
 
great pics! I must say i prefer the 2nd shot, the lush green field then the dark and scary sky is great contrast for this pic!!
 
thats awesome....
 
awesome shots!! Excellent skies !! I think I prefer #2, I like the color there, I might have cropped out the road on the right though,, very cool PP too
 
Love #2---- the bending cornstalks really give insight into how quickly this storm was moving, as well as adding a sense of "power" to the storm... really beautiful shots!
 
These are great. I love how the ground and farm is silhouetted in #1, but #2 is my favorite.
 
holy crap...those look awesome! I wish we had storm clouds like that here on the west coast.
 
that's alot what the clouds looked like when i saw a green storm! (see lafoto's storm pics)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom