Wide Angle Lens

thebutler4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK I am looking at wide angle lens to add to my collection. anyhow is it better to buy the full glass or is the screw on type lens like this work just as well?

Any input would be great!

Thanks!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have no idea what that thing is. Just looks like a screw on lens hood to me - I look forward to someone else answering you!

It will not work just as well, in fact, it will hardly work at all. I bought one because it was cheap and I was curious as to how it would do. Don't waist your money.

But if you really want one, i'll sell you mine.

WOW, Forkie you've changed!!!

I believe all that is is a teleconverter that changes your existing lens to a wider angle. If it were me, I would save my cash for a real wide angle lens. Maybe used?

Distortion is very bad and affects the clarity of the lens. Don't buy it. Consider it junk and a pretty expensive paper weight after you try it

works great for burning anthills though.....

Save your money and buy a real WA lens instead of that piece of crap.

Yeah, you'll get a wider view.......... full of flare, chromatic abberation, color shifts, distortions.......... not to mention the time it takes to screw it on and screw it off.

lol .. OK sounds good .. I will wait for the real deal .. Thank you all for your feed back .. I dang near bought it! .. lol but thought I would ask first .. good thing I did.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back