What's new

Wide angle lovers....

I read about it on DPReview. It looks interesting. I go as wide as 11 on 1.5 crop (Nikon) which seems plenty wide, but I know there are more possibilities with wider. Used correctly, 8mm has the potential for some really neat shots.
 
Sucks that it's only for small format cameras. 8mm wide angle on a 35mm film camera would be amazing. It's basically God's view of his creation.
 
Last edited:
I could image much wider than a 10mm on a crop or a 15-17 on a FF body. I have trouble enough as it trying to shoot something without getting my feet in the frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom