What's new

Wide Open Skies

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my favorite photo I have from the Randolph AFB Airshow.
For some reason it beats all the others, it really gets my attention and I'm not sure why but I absolutely love it!
There is more detail in the warbirds with the full size photo... but I just had to show y'all this. :)

06120244.jpg


Do you think I am going crazy or do you like it also? :lol:
 
bump...
 
cool stuff, Chris!
 
nice! makes me think i'm watching an old old war movie on a projection screen or something
 
Thanks guys! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom