Wild Canon Sighted - the 5DMIII or 7DMII??!!

Can't wait to see what it is....maybe its TWO new models.:clap:

The first three are a 1D style body. The last ones are a 5D body with a grip. No 7D mkII in there.

The top section of the camera in the first 3 match with the IDx photo in dpreview. (Like buttons and labels)

Yeah, I'd say the pics are of a 1Dx and a 5D mk III.

Maybe it is a 3D LOL. Whatever it is, it better be a full frame with good AF for under $3.5K. If not, I'm moving to Nikon in 2013.

i agree def the 1dx and an unknown which looks to be a FF body. To me the only logical guess would be a 5d III since the 1dx has already been announced. Damn I just bought a 5d classic too.

Nothing wrong with 5Dc. That thing will hold its value pretty well. You wont believe how many people choose 5Dc over 5Dii doing wedding work because of the file size and price.

i agree def the 1dx and an unknown which looks to be a FF body. To me the only logical guess would be a 5d III since the 1dx has already been announced. Damn I just bought a 5d classic too.

Nothing wrong with 5Dc. That thing will hold its value pretty well. You wont believe how many people choose 5Dc over 5Dii doing wedding work because of the file size and price.

Did not know that. I love it so far to be honest and it doesn't matter if they come out with a new one I still don't have money for a better body even if the 5dII's flood the used market.

Whatever it is, the looks alone make it seem like it will be a crowd pleaser.

I have been following the updates on CR and it was reported that the shooter in the photos that siad a few days ago that said he was not employed by Canon..CR is now reporting on that his FB page that, Kevin Wang will the be official photgrapher for the 5D Mark III.

So it looks like we have a new camera!

Most reactions

Back