Wild Iguana's

Cameron Cushman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken at John Hugh Taylor Birch State Park in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

C&C pleaseeeeeeeeee

myspace74-1.jpg

myspace77-1.jpg

myspace78-1.jpg

myspace76-1.jpg

Very good shots, IMO. I especially like the first one, with the sharp focus on the eye, the great details/colours in the scales, and the varying sizes/shapes of the scales. The b/w looks good too, but the body of the iguana is very dark on my monitor (is likely my monitor, though). The front edge of the iguana in the third shot is soft and too light for me, but I like the composition. And the colours/details in the last one are really good - but the shadow under its chin bothers me because it looks like sharp white spikes.

The first!
It is sooooooooooooo green :lovey: !!! :biggrin:
And I like its sharpness, detail, texture, and DOF.
I think all of them are good though, but with this other screen I am using just now (I'm not at home at present) it's hard to judge brightness, contrasts, tones - everythings waaaayyy darker here than shows on my screen at home).

I noticed alot of people are commenting on the second saying it is two dark, i actually was going for that look. I have the original if you guys want to see that. But thanks alot for all the comments

very nice shots i think iguanas are awsome animals the first pic reminds me of a photo taken buy a fav. photographer of my'n Michael Kern.

Thanks ricky. I just looked at his gallery and i saw the picture you are talking about, they are very similiar

the first one is great, love the vivid green

I agree with all - they are all very nice, but the first shot is gold! :)

Thanks everyone for the comments. I got some really good ones yesterday as well. Maybe ill post those up sometime later tonight

Excellent shooting Cameron. The first is my fave. Cant get over the colours and the details.
Yeah..Im diggin the dark feel to the second. With the subject having that back lighting it really enhances those spikey things.
Nicely done man.

Thanks very much. Means alot

One of my professors Steven Nestler who really critisizes alot of students pictures said it was almost close to perfect for the eye shot. I was thrilled

Nice series.
I really like the first and second image.
I don't find the B&W too dark, but, perhaps there is a bit too much of it. You might have a look at it in a square crop, taking from the body side of the image.
Really enjoyed these. Well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back